Home > Forum > Categories > Random Tracks > House for rent in Beacon Hill

House for rent in Beacon Hill

• Ldawson
  • [mountainbum]
More
02 Oct 2016 20:47 #227373 by Ldawson
House for rent in Beacon Hill was created by Ldawson
Me and my girlfriend are moving out of our house in Beacon hill. (to North Bend! wohoo!) Our two roommates are staying there, and continuing the lease, so we are looking for someone (or another couple) to take over our portion of the lease. Our roommates are young skiers and climbers, one is a tech employee, and the other is a lawyer. They are cool dudes. It'd be great to find another skier/climber/outdoorsy type to live there.

The house is sweet, it was remodeled a few years ago. It is only a block or so from the lightrail (easy to get to the airport). It's also got a sweet deck, with a hottub (perfect for apres-ski tour recovery). The room that we are moving out of is on the bottom floor. there is an adjacent room that we used to store ski gear, that is mostly empty now. The house has 1-car driveway, but no garage.

Rent is 950 for 1 person, or 675 if two people move in. Utilities are an additional 60-80 bucks.

It's a great house, and a pretty good price, anyone interested? PM me for more info, or for pics.

If It's not ok to post this type of thing here, let me know, and I'll delete it. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.