Legal Advice, thanks Charles

• silaswild
  • [silaswild]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
03 Feb 2005 13:02 - 03 Feb 2005 23:07 #170776 by silaswild
Legal Advice, thanks Charles was created by silaswild
It may be time for Sir Charles to begin a career as a legal consultant!  For those of you who don't recall, he did an awesome job of defending himself against the sneaky speedtrap cops (with whom he thought I might be in cahoots for distracting his attention) in Eatonville a year or so ago.<br><br>Well his expertise paid off for my daughter today, as she received a "deferred finding" or whatever the legal folks call it.  And a girl whose case came up just after Jennie's, decided to piggy back on the concept and also got "deferred."<br><br>Thanks Charles, you da man! ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
05 Feb 2005 05:53 #170787 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Re: Legal Advice, thanks Charles
"deferred finding" - that's the ticket ;)<br><br>Actually, my success was due to snoslut and Mad Dog. As soon as I mentioned to the judge that those two were part of my legal team, he cowered behind the bench and quickly sent me on my way. So forget about complicated explanations and excuses, just drop those two names and you will be all set!<br><br>I should mention that when I was driving to Paradise last Wednesday I saw two police cars within the first half mile on the far side of Eatonville. One was patrolling, the other parked in a pretty well hidden turnout. That stretch is one of the most blatant speed traps I've ever seen. The speed limit is kept unexpectedly low all the way to the intersection with Hwy 7, so watch out.

• skykilo
  • [skykilo]
More
05 Feb 2005 07:50 #170789 by skykilo
Replied by skykilo on topic Re: Legal Advice, thanks Charles
All I need to do is tell the judge I know a Mad Dog and snoslut?<br><br>I wish I would have known that when I was younger!

More
05 Feb 2005 11:38 #170791 by ron j
Replied by ron j on topic Re: Legal Advice, thanks Charles
um.. Ah.. I'm not sure it will work on those kind of infractions ;)