WTB: Skiing the Rim of Fire video

• Lowell_Skoog
  • [Lowell_Skoog]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
25 Mar 2004 09:18 #169139 by Lowell_Skoog
WTB: Skiing the Rim of Fire video was created by Lowell_Skoog
Anybody know where I can buy a copy of the video made a few years ago about skiing the Cascade volcanos? I'd like to add it to my collection of old and new ski mountaineering films.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2004 10:33 #169140 by ron j
Replied by ron j on topic Re: WTB: Skiing the Rim of Fire video
Per chance you mean "Summer Skiing the Ring of Fire... An Epic Journey to the Pacific Northwest Volcanoes".<br>According to my copy it was produced in 1994 by Earth Odyssey Films out of Park City (801-649-7721) and distributed by Wehman Video, 2366 Eastlake E., Ste 312, Seattle 98102, 206-726-0220.<br>A google on either produces a couple of hits, none of which claim to have it "currently in stock".<br>Let me know if you have any trouble getting a copy, we should be able to figure out a solution.

• Lowell_Skoog
  • [Lowell_Skoog]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
25 Mar 2004 11:39 #169141 by Lowell_Skoog
Replied by Lowell_Skoog on topic Re: WTB: Skiing the Rim of Fire video
Thanks Ron! I found one at amazon.com.<br><br>Searches work a lot better when you have the right name. ;)

More
07 Apr 2004 10:55 #169185 by wolfs
Replied by wolfs on topic Re: WTB: Skiing the Rim of Fire video
FYI for anyone who saw this thread and wanted to check this thing out themselves: the King County library system has two reservable copies of this video. I just put a hold on one myself. According to the catalog it's pretty short, less than half hour. These guys must be pretty hardcore if they can ski all those volcanos in under half hour, even with the magic of editing 8)