Crystal - 02/04

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
04 Feb 2020 15:44 #233433 by ddk
Crystal - 02/04 was created by ddk
Snow report - Personally better than yesterday, groomers smoother and less icy (at least LS and MIFB!), some
off piste getting better (GV Bowl - with vis better), LS bumps happier (at least the tops of the bumps), FQex
runs with #1 very pleasant (and the vis was way better there), Stump Farm(?) - gotta it's been nice way to
finish my lazy days and today it was prime easy old man carving smooth. I might have gotten used to skiing
icy variable smooth groomer cordore and bumps - whatever the EXP's were happy and so was I. Vis was better
all morning, but getting fuzzier mid day as the snow started falling. It was another very cold day for the
northwest.

#1 was demoing a couple of all mountain skis - she liked them both and based on following her around today
she needs one of them, she had a very good day. I was ultra nice (huh?) and got to ski runs and places I dont
normally - Queens, Kellys Gap and others, all pleasant.

Other - Took a break at CB lodge, soup was Clam chowder, I had the spicy pizza, no soup at the base - not
much else either.

Other Other - Parking in the A lot was "Back to the Past (future)", typically old world sized (still had
space for the car pools), haven't parked that close to the lifts this season. Crystal still need to micro
manage the actual weekday size of each section of the A lot. Fewer buses than space allowed for them,
Pay lot got kinda full with its smaller size, as did the rest of the A lot B had a few widely spaced rows,
C had cars parked around the shuttle stop. Light crowd even in the lodges. Drive up and down was at
happy speed. FUN DAY all in all. Okay report Scotsman?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Scotsman
  • [Scotsman]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
04 Feb 2020 19:39 #233436 by Scotsman
Replied by Scotsman on topic Re: Crystal - 02/04
Much better. Thanks ddk. We love your reports and expect continued high standards of soup and piste reporting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.