Blackcomb - 02/13

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 Feb 2019 17:38 #232543 by ddk
Blackcomb - 02/13 was created by ddk
Another Day in Heaven! Cold early, light early crowd and mostly all day, big sun, no winds, 4 to 6 new on top of yesterday made some of my fav runs very happy and kept me warm. Arthur's multiple times early afternoon - prime fun! Bark Sandwich great for my last run to the base to GearJammer to the lower mountain, prime and deep on GJ still late into the day. Lots of big boys and girls skiing pretty much everything in sight and a lot of suck it up lines - I really like big blue bird days when you can see forever and all the close in lines folks are ripping. Actually got almost warm at times today - yee haa! Was kinda lazy again and didn't do a lot of things I should have. Having to cycle 7TH Heaven to get to the top again today was a pain - fair lineup on 7th and it's a long trip around the mountain to get there. Thought about heading across the Big Bucket in the Sky to Whistler, but the lineups were just to crowded to bother. Anyway a great day on any scale. Especially quitting kinda early and being in my room a half hour later. #1 had a nice lay around and read a book kinda day. Everybody was happy.
Other - Had pizza meatoh combo at Glacier for a late lunch - very good. Parking was great again today. Village shopping was typical and pleasant. .....Fun day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
16 Feb 2019 17:22 #232565 by avajane
Replied by avajane on topic Re: Blackcomb - 02/13
Glad to see reports from up there. I've been renting my place out and skiing locally... U love it when it's good all over!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.