Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > December 27, 2018 Summit Central and Summit East

December 27, 2018 Summit Central and Summit East

• Zap
  • [Zap]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
27 Dec 2018 15:44 #232208 by Zap
A wonderful groomer day with a bit of powder. I started at Central Express and at 8:45am I was riding the lift. A quiet start with bit of fog at the top but the tree runs were in wonderful shape. The grooming team was great plus powder along the edges. I rode the Silver Fir lift and it was quiet. I took the East Crossover trail which was groomed and in great shape. The Rampart lift was just starting and they were removing the snow on the seats. I skied down Solitude to the Hidden Valley lift. 3 trails were groomed with powder along the sides.  The Hyak Face was fantastic. The groomers widened the trail and it was great. I skied the slope and looked up and there was someone on the slope. Very quiet.  Took the Lower Crossover back to Central. This trail has 5-7 short skating sections with a few narrow dips. I was very impressed with the grooming team. No crowds or lift lines with groomers and edge powder. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.