Black/Whist 02/15

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 Feb 2018 17:50 #231102 by ddk
Black/Whist 02/15 was created by ddk
Day 4 - And it's sadly another Whistler Wrap....Today - Cold, Filtered sun most of the day with greyer and greyer...Its snowing in the Village right now (will make leaving tomorrow somewhat painful). Lots of early morning screamer groomers on Blackcomb (Glacier and Crystal). Firm snow and not so nice firm ice in high traffic areas by the time I quit. Headed via P2P to Whistler late morning, checked out the food options at The Roundhouse - nothing fired me up. So did a few easy runs off Peak and the T-bars and basically bailed back to Blackcomb with a kinda icy in places run to the Village - gotta say the skiing to the Village from Blackcomb has been a lot nicer (should have probably skied the Wizard all day, nice amazingly good snow making, relatively warm conditions down low (I was way cold today)....oh well. Finished a lethargic day skiing on Blackcomb. Glacier and Solar, fun but more challenging with my way to dull edges on the BMW's. Great trip as always....duh we been at Blackcomb/Whistler! Vis was good all day, winds noticeable on the upper mountain and some lifts...sad no mid-mountain off piste fun tree runs this trip. Lots of fast big vert runs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.