Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Stevens - Thur 1/4

Stevens - Thur 1/4

• Quick foot
  • [Quick foot]
More
04 Jan 2018 18:07 #230618 by Quick foot
Stevens - Thur 1/4 was created by Quick foot
I guess I will keep the point score going, Visibility .75, Snow .75. Crowd 1. total 2.5 out of three

Stevens is in better shape than Crystal. Fewer rocks, better quality snow, and lots of good groomers. They groomed a lot of places that they only groom with a deeper snow pack. A good example is the runs on the lower part of Jupiter chair. It is much better then my last trip. The off piste areas on the backside were pretty frozen, basically unskiable. 0ff piste, on the front side, in the shaded areas, is still pretty good. I didn't try Seventh Heaven because I was skiing with a couple of friends who were mostly into bombing groomers. The groomers we're in pretty good shape. Only a few icy places and some pretty good chalky snow. Visibility was pretty good with high overcast. There was some flat light here and there but not bad. We did hit a little freezing rain about 2 o'clock, just when we were quitting. No lift lines, decent drive up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• toddball
  • [toddball]
More
05 Jan 2018 20:47 #230635 by toddball
Replied by toddball on topic Re: Stevens - Thur 1/4
Wednesday night at Steve's was awesome! The roller/step up right of Hog Heaven was moguled all to shit, but a new jump line has emerged to the left. Pretty fun having the whole place to yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.