Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > new question 4 DDK

new question 4 DDK

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
09 Jan 2013 20:10 #218619 by eskinmo
new question 4 DDK was created by eskinmo
So I "made the effort " to go up today.........it is now 8 pm ...how was my day?I depend on your report to know what happened.Why even go to Crystal if there is not a detailed report to read latter.I might as well have skied Alpental,and then gone home and just thought about it.......LAME...................note to Scottsman ...a detailed expose' could have helped alot of people......alot of really sad people ,who don't know what to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2013 20:23 #218620 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: new question 4 DDK
I'm sure you had a really great time. Sorry I whimped out and did chores instead. BTW - what was the soup?

• Scotsman
  • [Scotsman]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
09 Jan 2013 21:22 #218621 by Scotsman
Replied by Scotsman on topic Re: new question 4 DDK
So how was Tinkerbell skiing eskinmo? How may times did you lap it and was it bumpy?

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
10 Jan 2013 19:12 #218633 by eskinmo
Replied by eskinmo on topic Re: new question 4 DDK
Tinkerbell, was a little crusty,however i fyou were higher up the skiing was great .I am proud to report that snow garden was amazing especially from the top

• Team Wally
  • [Team Wally]
More
10 Jan 2013 21:16 #218638 by Team Wally
Replied by Team Wally on topic Re: new question 4 DDK
Not to hijack, however skiing was double wouble bees knees, 2 days in a row of no crowd goodness. No soup report from me. Boycott of Campbell Basin Lodge continues due to crap food and no coffee refills. Pho Soup, really... Is it going to reservation only like the Somewhat House ? BTW the chili at the Elk deli was all tomatoes, beans etc with chopped up onions, celery and big chunks of sirloin tip. Thanks Dee !

More
11 Jan 2013 16:41 #218644 by ddk

....BTW the chili at the Elk deli was all tomatoes, beans etc  with chopped up onions, celery and big chunks of sirloin tip. Thanks Dee !

I always used to like the chili at the Elk with a big hunk of bread...

• Scotsman
  • [Scotsman]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 Jan 2013 18:12 #218646 by Scotsman
Replied by Scotsman on topic Re: new question 4 DDK
I Love the Udon bowl! in fact I was just telling my lovely wife today as I loudly slurped noodles into my mouth" I like Udon Bowls".

I'm just hazarding a guess here Team Wally but I think your dislike of the "pho soup" is reactionary xenophobia due to President Obama thwarting your new republic plans. ;D

More
11 Jan 2013 19:44 #218651 by ddk

I Love the Udon bowl! in fact I was just telling my lovely wife today as I loudly slurped noodles into my mouth" I like Udon Bowls".

I'm just hazarding a guess here Team Wally but I think your dislike of the "pho soup" is reactionary xenophobia due to President Obama thwarting your new republic plans. ;D

I'm sorry I missed all that slurpin and your lovely wife...I always have a Udon bowl when I ski Blackcomb...and Crystals actully looks pretty good.