Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > 12/15/11 Davos (Parsenn)

12/15/11 Davos (Parsenn)

• Kyle Miller
  • [Kyle Miller]
More
15 Dec 2011 11:21 #217444 by Kyle Miller
12/15/11 Davos (Parsenn) was created by Kyle Miller
Hearing of big mountains and colder temps in Eastern Switzerland I made my way out to Davos. The place is huge with 4 different resorts to choose from. The morning and afternoon were whiteout conditions but we did get a two hour clearing where you could see all the way to Italy and Austria. There was around 5 inches overnight but the wind really tore apart the alpine but the low trees were sweet. Having so much alpine is both a blessing and a cure as you can see nothing in White outs and if not for orange poles on the boarders of the Piste you would be lost in minutes. Took a run down to what we thought was a open Gondola but had to ride all the way down to a different village, luckily there was a tram right were we came out and brought us back to the alpine!

Tomorrow is Austria!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oftpiste
  • [oftpiste]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
16 Dec 2011 08:52 #217447 by oftpiste
Replied by oftpiste on topic Re: 12/15/11 Davos (Parsenn)
Sorry you're not having any fun!

;)

When does the movie show?

More
16 Dec 2011 09:36 - 17 Dec 2011 06:07 #217448 by kath
Replied by kath on topic Re: 12/15/11 Davos (Parsenn)
Glad you're finally ripping it up over there Kyle! When are you coming home?

oftpiste .. the film .. I assume you mean FreeRider ? ... premiered in St Lary on Dec 9 ..

Kyle is heading up to the Canuck Splitfest at Rogers Pass with it on Jan 7

the local sneak peek is on Jan 15 at Crystal

the Seattle premiere is Feb 3 at the Mountaineers and will be a benefit for NWAC .. we're teaming up the the boys from KGB Productions on this one and a few other western venues (Park City, Jan 5) .. their film is Wyoming Triumph

to see the teaser, and some funny outtakes -- hey Kyle we just put up the mac n cheese clip .. and for more info on the screenings go to Crest Pictures