Home > Forum > Little new snow, but fresh jokes!

Little new snow, but fresh jokes!

• paul_smith
  • [paul_smith]
More
23 Sep 2003 11:42 #168511 by paul_smith
Little new snow, but fresh jokes! was created by paul_smith
Perhaps some humor will take our minds off of the lack of decent turns. &gt;:(<br> An old salt was sitting quietly on a park bench reliving his youth when a punk rocker replete with pearcings, tatoos, numerous chains,leather everything, and spiked hair in every color of the rainbow sat down next to him. The old salt sat, jaw dropped, and stared at the punk rocker intently for what seemed an eternity. The punk rocker having had about enough of this stuff barked 'Didn't you ever do anything wild in your youth old man?' 'Well' replied the old salt pulling on his wizened beard and sorting back through his many years 'I once went on a three day bender drank everything I could get my hands on and found myself making love to a parrot, so I was just wondering if you were my son!' ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2003 02:00 #168525 by ron j
Replied by ron j on topic Re: Little new snow, but fresh jokes!
Good one, Paul.<br>With Haloween coming up, here's an old fave for that time of year:<br><br>TRICK OR TREAT<br><br>George and Mary were invited to a swanky Halloween Party. Mary picked up their costumes from the local costume shop. When the night of the big party rolled around, Mary had a splitting headache. She told George to just go on without her. She took a couple of aspirins and went to bed. George got into what he discovered to be a wolf costume and hurried on to the party without Mary.<br><br>Mary, after sleeping an hour, awoke refreshed, the headache gone. She thought a bit about what to do and then, after remembering that George didn't know what kind of costume she had, she decided it might be interesting to slip into the party and see how George behaved when she wasn't around.<br><br>Mary quietly joined the party in her skin tight catwoman costume. She immediately spotted George, in the Wolf costume, cavorting around, dancing with one chick, then another, sneaking a feel every chance he got, and generally fitting the character of his costume quite well. Mary, who has a stunning figure anyway, and who looked breathtaking in the catwoman outfit, just couldn't pass up the opportunity to let George hang himself. She sidled up to George and batted her eyelids at him. George immediately dropped his current interest and devoted all his efforts to the voluptuous Catwoman.<br><br>Catwoman was putty in the Wolf's hands. She let him be as forward as he wanted, even seemingly welcoming his advances. When he finally propositioned her to go out in the parking lot with him she accepted willingly. The got into the back seat of a random car and indulged in over hour of rollicking, passionate, jolly, bouncing, wonderful, fulfilling, but yet excitingly still masked, sex. Then they went back into the party and danced some more, never leaving one another's side. Just before the unmasking at midnight, Mary excused herself to go to the bathroom, slipped out of the party, and went home. While she got back into bed she was fuming; wondering what kind of B.S. explanation George would have for his behavior.<br><br>George finally got home. He immediately came into the bedroom and caringly inquired if Mary's headache was any better. Mary replied "never mind About my headache. Just exactly WHAT did you do at the party? Tell me who you danced with and what else happened?" George replied "Honey, you know I never have as much fun when you're not around. Too be honest with you, I never even danced with anyone. When I got to the party Jim, Bill, and a couple of the other guys who came stag asked me to play poker with them in the garage. It was ok, but I'd just as soon been here with you. On the other hand, the guy I loaned my costume to, just couldn't stop raving about the great time he had." <br>

• paul_smith
  • [paul_smith]
More
09 Oct 2003 04:03 #168526 by paul_smith
Replied by paul_smith on topic Re: Little new snow, but fresh jokes!
Thanks Ron!!! ;D ;D ;D