Home > Trip Reports > August 22, 2003, Maritime Pacific Brewery, Ballard

August 22, 2003, Maritime Pacific Brewery, Ballard

8/22/03
Posted by paul_smith on 8/25/03 4:31am
It was a small but ;D jovial group that gathered for beers, food, and tall tails. In attendance were Ron J., Mad Dog. Jerry[ nice to meet you Jerry] Robbie and his wife whose name I've already forgotten, first thing that goes with age,the memory, and myself. The conversations ran to skiing, quivers, September ski, how do you make a living and where are you from. Funny you don't have an accent? 8) Many pitchers were consumed, stash stories unfolded, and generaly a good time was to be had for the taking.
Hopefully the first of the ongoing TAY therapy sessions for those addicted to skiing year round. Group and private sessions available. ;)

Paul
Good meet you as well Paul,  that was fun.  8)  Jerry

It was Laurie, Paul.
Good thing it wasn't Robie that forgot that... we'd ALL be in trouble   ???
Good folks, good brew, good times, good grins.
Next time we won't let MadDog be cameraman, er, ah, I mean camera-Person   ;)
Maybe then we'll get some postable pictures!

It was a great time, with good company, food and beverage.  ;D  Might have to do it again in Sept to satisfy our ski withdrawals. Next time I'll get one of those waterproof camera's. ;)

Would it be possible to do a TAY get-together sometime on a Saturday?  I would love to meet you all sometime, but I work Friday nights.

It's cool that a site like this can help build community.

P.S.  I'm hatching a plan as we speak to get my October turns....   In Mexico!

How about on a saturday, on snow! I still can't get into bars yet. Just a few years to go.  >:(

And what's all this talk about there being no skiing? Heck, we've got plenty glaciers to keep everyone happy!

I agree, we should try to make the next get together more worker and "nondrinker" friendly.  Them tailgate parties work out pretty good.  Maybe we should shoot for one of those for September...

And High Five, alpentalcorey;  October turns on a Mexican Volcano sounds cool.  Can't wait to see the TR.

She told me her name was Laurie !
We had good time yall.

Sorry Laurie, I'll remember for next time. And another TAY session would be a good idea as has been suggested! A September tail gate party after some sun cupped, runneled, I can't wait for new snow,and how long was that hike, ski trip would be a good thing!

Paul

Reply to this TR

august-22-2003-maritime-pacific-brewery-ballard
paul_smith
2003-08-25 11:31:03