Home > Forum > TAY in Olympic Mtns.?

TAY in Olympic Mtns.?

• TeleEvangelist
  • [TeleEvangelist]
More
25 Aug 2003 12:02 #168440 by TeleEvangelist
TAY in Olympic Mtns.? was created by TeleEvangelist
I'm toying with the idea of starting a TAY streak in the Olympic Mountains. Have any of you on this site been out to the Peninsula in August, September, October, November and found any turns?<br><br>I'm doing the research now 'cause I'm still schooling but late next year I'll be free to go play. I have other sources I'm asking, but hey, most of you understand the TAY urge.<br><br>Help anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul Belitz
  • [pbelitz]
More
25 Aug 2003 17:49 #168441 by Paul Belitz
Replied by Paul Belitz on topic Re: TAY in Olympic Mtns.?
Ask Skykilo, he did Olympus recently. Seems like a long approach from not so much skiing, Baker might be a better choice.

More
29 Aug 2003 04:14 #168443 by ron j
Replied by ron j on topic Re: TAY in Olympic Mtns.?
TE - Sounds like you need to tag up with "old larry" (I think that's his handle).<br>He's posted some great trips in the olympics, maybe both here and/or on Ttips... can't remember for sure... my "senior moments" are getting closer together.<br>One thing for sure -- definately knows the olympics... he said he grew up there, hiking and camping with his dad as a kid.<br>I suspect a search on both sites for "old larry" and/or olympics should bring him up, along with some of his great posts from a while back.<br>Also, Charles might recall him. He should be back from camping after the weekend.

• TeleEvangelist
  • [TeleEvangelist]
More
29 Aug 2003 06:38 #168444 by TeleEvangelist
Replied by TeleEvangelist on topic Re: TAY in Olympic Mtns.?
Hey Ron,<br>Yep, I remember Old Larry from T-Tips, so I'll do a search over there for his posts. I also have my 'Cuz in Port Angeles who spends a good deal of his life guiding in the Olympics. The problem is, during the summer he has his rock climbing eyes on instead of his AT eyes. I'm trying to get all the beta on the Olympics that I can before I take on this venture next year.<br><br>Thanks for the info.<br><br>-The T.E. 8)