Home > Trip Reports > January 6, 2008, Yodelin

January 6, 2008, Yodelin

1/6/08
WA Stevens Pass
Posted by Nate R on 1/7/08 2:05am
Went to Yodelin on Sunday -- quite a few other skiers out, including Ema and her friends.  Someone put in a great skin track on Saturday or early Sunday -- thanks to whoever that was.  Stability was very similar to 2008
I can't believe I did this, but even after previewing it about 27 times I didn't notice that I'm still stuck in 2007.  For the record, these two trips did occur last weekend, and this is 2008.  ::)  Didn't have time to put pics up, but I'll update in a day or two if you want to see them. 
[edit: pics are now up, just reload the link]

Kirsten buckling up

Becky exiting the trees

Andy finishing a nice pitch
Yodelin rarely disappoints -- nice video, as always.

Nice vid, good music selection & synchronization, and sweet fluff.

I was wondering if you were a Turns-All-Year group.
I was out with Kelvin and my girlfriend Irena on her first (and hopefully not last) trip into the Backcountry on the teleskis. I said hi and let you pass and then hassled you in the parklot on the way out, since it was so early and you were moving so very fast and strong.
Good day up there, a little heavier than days past, but who can complain, sun break was beautiful with all the fresh snow.

Thanks, Marcus & Telemack.  Marcus, sorry you couldn't make it out.  Hope that knee gets better soon!  JD, nice to run into you guys -- I figured there must've been at least one other TAY group up there.  I hope Irena had a good day in the backcountry and is left wanting more. 

Reply to this TR

january-6-2008-yodelin
Nate R
2008-01-07 10:05:08