Home > Trip Reports > Oops...

Oops...

9/15/07
Posted by Charles on 9/5/07 3:17pm
Oops...sorry about that - I forgot to set up a September board in a timely manner. My attention has had to largely be elsewhere recently. I just got September set up and moved the relevant posts. Looks like some skiers don't think Ullr will deliver the September goods this year?
No worries Charles, your allowed one oops per year  ;). 

[Looks like some skiers don't think Ullr will deliver the September goods this year?

<anti jinx>Hmmm, nonbelievers, an unoptimistic breed.  On Sept. 17th last year the kine winds delivered 6in of blow-er at Mt Hood.  Why just 2 weeks before there were ladies skiing and riding in their underwear.</anti jinx>

Charles:
Given that TAY is your brainchild, I am merely grateful to have a community hitching post such as this one to associate with. Keep up the good work, slips and all.

All of the natural signs I use to gauge winter's arrival are pointing to early and deep. The local natives use the height and date of the fireweed bloom to predict winter. This was fairly accurate measure when I lived in AK. Mine at the house grew over 10 feet tall this summer, and bloomed in 3d week of July. Normal height is 5 feet, and bloom is generally around August 15th. Ya never know, but Gaia seems to...

Reply to this TR

oops
Charles
2007-09-05 22:17:45