Home > Forum > TAY seems to be growing!

TAY seems to be growing!

• alpentalcorey
  • [alpentalcorey]
More
31 May 2003 05:42 #168289 by alpentalcorey
TAY seems to be growing! was created by alpentalcorey
Just a casual observation, but there are about twice as many trip reports as there were for this time last year! It's great for geting lots of good beta, and especially considering how much more snow there was last year, it's definately a sign that turns-all-year is growing and more people are using it. At least for me, it seems that there is a TR for almost every general area that I want to know about, basically every weekend. I also noticed that the NWAC has been citing this site and referring folks here for conditions and information. Way to go Charles, you should give yourself a pat on the back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
01 Jun 2003 18:24 #168292 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Re: TAY seems to be growing!
Thanks, Corey. At this time of year, there's nothing like first-hand reports for evaluating the snow before leaving home, so it's gratifying to see the TRs grow to the critical mass needed to provide the coverage you mention. TR contributors are to be congratulated for providing so much useful information! Now if we could only get a handle on that pesky pollen problem...

• Jim Oker
  • [jim_oker]
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Jun 2003 17:49 #168295 by Jim Oker
Replied by Jim Oker on topic Re: TAY seems to be growing!
I want to second the pat on the back to Charles - I have personally benefited quite a bit from this site since finding it last spring. Many thanks as well to all the posters who have given useful beta on conditions!!