Home > Trip Reports > May 12, 2007, Slot Coulior...w/vid

May 12, 2007, Slot Coulior...w/vid

5/12/07
WA Snoqualmie Pass
Posted by JW on 5/17/07 12:16pm
     The first time I skied the Slot it was mushy to the point of sliding, this time much different. The first twenty feet or so were in the sun and quite carvable, after that it changed to what I'm calling do not fall in this situation snow :'(... hard enough to get the adrenalin flowing but still soft enough to hold an edge...just don't fall 8) My terrified voice on the radio was enough to convince Jen that she didn't have to prove anything to the boys...especially since she had just skinned all the way to the top of Snoqualmie Mt....nice
      As you will see in the video the bottom third of the run skied like a dream, perfect corn...a great day!  Our group consisted of Jen, Dan, Chris and me...Jerry....enjoy the film....

Nice job, looks like the snow was creamy goodness!

Nice vid! and good call on the Tom Petty!

Nice one J, looks like everyone had a great time.

Nice Job, y'all.
And Very sweet viddy, Dan/Jer.  You guys may be ready for the big time; Miller better look over his shoulder  ;)

At first I was calling BS on Merk... but now I think he's right.  I think Tom Petty was one of the Traveling Wilburys.  He's also right that it was a perfect tune for that spot in the viddy... great mood control.

Dito RonJ.

Note: BobDylan, Tom Petty, George Harrison, ....... ..........., and Jeff Lynn from old 10CC.  I think?

author=pin!head link=topic=7152.msg28566#msg28566 date=1179543812]
Note: BobDylan, Tom Petty, George Harrison, ....... ..........., and Jeff Lynn from old 10CC.  I think?

....... ..............., = Roy Orbison  :)

Them dudes cranked out some rockin' tunes.  Too bad the lost Roy Orbison when they did or they'd of likely cranked out a bunch more.

wow! looks like fun!!!

Reply to this TR

may-12-2007-slot-coulior-w-vid
JW
2007-05-17 19:16:37