Home > Trip Reports > May 5-Kokanee Glacier-Lemon Pass

May 5-Kokanee Glacier-Lemon Pass

5/15/07
Canada BC
Posted by ema on 5/16/07 3:06am
Day 1 - Fly in and Lemon Pass - click here for more - http://www.leelau.net/2007/kokanee0705/day1/

Lee,

Thanks for the excellent TR.  The links for day 5, 6 and 7 are not working.

It was great to see the terrain you skied plus the maps.  During my week at Kokanee a few years ago, we were delayed arrival by 2 days and 1 day for departure due to weather-warm rain.  The available terrain is enormous and the accomodations are excellent.  I'm hoping to return next season if I get lucky at the lottery.

Jill and I had a great time at Blackcomb and did not tour out because the place was deserted midweek.  The Jewel Bowls were enjoyable.

Looking forward to reading about future travels.

The best,   Zap

Wow Lee, how many heli hut trips is that this year? A month and a halfs worth? Good on you, I'm jealous! 

I just did the bare stories but haven't put in any of the details yet zap.  I got sidetracked this weekend by getting 15cms new up Duffy lake road.

Toby - i got a ton of trips in this year.  Hope to continue the streak next year.

Congrats on your year, Lee.  It is really useful to have you topoint at when discussing, with the family, whether or not two hut trips per year is excessive!  ;D

Reply to this TR

may-5-kokanee-glacier-lemon-pass
ema
2007-05-16 10:06:02