Home > Forum > WANTED: used Silvretta 404 or 500 bindings

WANTED: used Silvretta 404 or 500 bindings

• Pete A
  • [Bud]
More
13 Mar 2003 05:19 - 14 Mar 2003 05:01 #168209 by Pete A
Guess I probably shouldn't be posting a 'gear needed' thread here, please forgive....<br>Looking for a pair of long length Silvretta 404's or 500's...got a trip to Denali coming up and I'm starting to waffle on bringing my Dynafit setup, thinking I'd rather bring a pair of junker skis with wire toe bail AT binders and use my Koflach boots...<br>Anyways, if you can help out a PNW brother in need, and you gots some bindings you wanna get rid of, please let me know.<br>One of my climbing partners on the trip is also looking for a pair of Silvrettas, regular length.<br> <br>Gracias.<br>Pete<br>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
13 Mar 2003 06:02 #168210 by Charles
Pete - I don't see anything wrong with putting this post here. I guess if there started to be a lot of gear-specific posts, I would want to create a new board for that, but that's easy to do.<br><br>Charles

• Pete A
  • [Bud]
More
13 Mar 2003 06:25 #168212 by Pete A
Thanks Charles!

• Gregg_C
  • [Gregg_C]
More
13 Mar 2003 11:41 #168213 by Gregg_C
I have a used pair of 404's.<br><br>Gregg C<br><br>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.