Home > Forum > March 1, 2020 Crystal A Team NH Central Old Team

March 1, 2020 Crystal A Team NH Central Old Team

• Zap
  • [Zap]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
02 Mar 2020 17:44 #233588 by Zap
Yes, I provided the Team leader with a trail map and with insights from ddk and CD trip reports, plus with some suggestions from my old days of skiing there. They parked in one of the far lots next to a "Blue Shed" and rode the shuttle. At the ticket counter they showed their season passes from Cannon Mt. in NH. The first person didn't know about the 40 % discount, but his boss said "sure". So they started with smiles on Dad's face. Their first ride was on the gondola. They have a "BIG" gondola at Cannon which is owned by the state of NH.

They rode all the lifts from Northway to Chair 6, hit gates on Northway in the shade to the lines off A-Basin in the shade (meaning cold powder) and some gulley's steep lines from the videos they took. It was the youth at their best at Crystal. They were impressed with the size and variety of the area. Wonderful day with fresh powder.

Jill and I were at Summit Central with a dusting and packed powder in the sun. It was fun for about 2 hours, and we left when Central Express lift was starting and stopping for awhile.

The evening was spent with dinner with the NH group and their cousins in Lake Stevens. It was great hearing about and seeing their lines. They are now back in NH after skiing at Stevens Pass, Mt. Baker, and Crystal. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.