Crystal - 02/27 !

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
27 Feb 2020 16:30 - 27 Feb 2020 16:56 #233571 by ddk
Crystal - 02/27 ! was created by ddk
Note!  Tried to delete my post when I realized CD had beat my post by 45 sec and add mine to
his thread....But site said I'm not allowed to delete my on posts?   ??? So  unless those in control do
it for me, sadly there are at least two different threads about today. :-[

Short report - Nice, very very nice! ;D

Wordy report - Light early crowd, light mid morning crowd, light late crowd. No lift lines, great
early groomers. Sadly REX was running on diesel and slow which helped push me to PB/BP early and
often - 5 prime lapse before meeting #1 at CB lodge. Met The Ferkinator at lunch and did another PB/BP.
Did some Valley runs (bowl still nice) to Kelly's Gap with #1 and the Ferks, very pleasant and lower E
bumps were nice and soft.  Did one more PB before deciding my legs were beat and the almost to slushy
or some shady refreezing pushed me to quit.  Great sunny day, almost Hawaii shirt quality, big views and
great skiing.

Other - Had the "new" CB lodge help yourself soup/chili station, I tried the way to much meat(huh?)
Jambilia - very good. Parking pretty typical, 5 buses?, to big a Pay lot (guy had the back window of
his canopy broken and nothing missing from the back of his truck - dang jerk.  Cars in B and C, but
not very full.  Drive up and down at speed mostly, with a few elk in kinda odd spots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.