Home > Forum > Crystal - 02/17 Bonus Day!

Crystal - 02/17 Bonus Day!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
17 Feb 2020 16:28 #233525 by ddk
Crystal - 02/17 Bonus Day! was created by ddk
Short report - Great day! Beat myself up, you shouda gone.

Wordy report -

Snow - Great quality early (and mid day), more than expected boot top and deeper in places, still could find the hard
layer underneath in places, early runs - SunnySide happy sunny untracked, Bearpits hard left side very deep and happy,
checked the line on REX and headed to Chair 6 - not open but the wait was short - PB happy sunny and got first tracks
down the center (thought they looked kinda nice) and then casual time - left overs SunnySide, M-world, Doors, more BP's,
and run down EH before my short stay in CB lodge, lots of GV bowl(!) to MIFB late and finished my kinda short day doing
Exterminator - very pleasant top to bottom hard right side, donty know much about the groomers, but they looked nice early.
Cant wait to read the north and south reports!

Other - CB lodge had the Chick Pea thing and Ministronni and Clam Chow. Parking - the new/old policy allowed for
single folks to actually get into the A lot (on a holiday!), pay lot massive and not full, carpool lot full, 6 buses,
B, C, D, E all full, f not in use today. Drive up (ultra early for me) and down were at speed and happy. Amazing
number of impact areas on 410 from the big closure - it was a mess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
17 Feb 2020 19:04 #233526 by eskinmo
Replied by eskinmo on topic Re: Crystal - 02/17 Bonus Day!
powder bowl was awesome....was my favorite inbounds area today.....South was deep, laps were skied....little sun on it but not much....but it was absolutely crushed on the silver side when I skied exit chute at 2....hopefully the shaded POW can go another day....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.