Home > Forum > 1-26-2020 Crystal

1-26-2020 Crystal

• Binx
  • [BINX]
More
26 Jan 2020 14:49 #233371 by Binx
1-26-2020 Crystal was created by Binx
DDK where are you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
26 Jan 2020 16:35 #233372 by eskinmo
Replied by eskinmo on topic Re: 1-26-2020 Crystal
ddk was not at Crystal today....unfortunately that means we will not be getting a "hampster" report....Had ddk been there he should of skied Powder Bowl early, Chair 6 loaded at 9:10. He probably should of skied there a couple times....before heading to Northway...pretty smooth over there even gate 9/10 was good........South opened at noon .....wait a minute ddk wouldn't go South......or would he, it was sunny .....Big SUNNY mid to early late.....so if he had gone out there ,he would have discovered that it had gotten a little warm.....still smooth ....but kinda heavy .....on the way out ddk would have noticed that F lot was not totally full...but it was close.........BIG close

More
26 Jan 2020 17:25 - 26 Jan 2020 17:29 #233373 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: 1-26-2020 Crystal
AaaaaaHaaaa where was ddk today (ps BINX! I have noted that I be a casual lower case guy - ddk, unlike
the loud BINX verison...oh well), it was a weekend and I dont like the new parking stuff on weekends!
And today I did #1 important stuff? Ouch! I'll whine a lot more tomorrow with #1 if parking in the A lot
is not to my whinnie pleasure.  And Mr Eskinmo! Yes, I dont go south very often (based on the cams showing
the HC lift line today...nadda for the not stand in lift lines guy!
Northway? Ouch that ride, but EH shouldda beeen good today?

Real questions, besides where was I, What was the soup at CB lodge (or the pizza), could I have suffered
the singles line today, how really full where those parking lots - even though the cams made the lifts
look okay (other than HC!). 

Big happy that everyone had a great day wondering where I was  (being good, kinda unusal), glad it
looked like a nice day and looking forward to lots some fun days this week - depending on parking!

PS. #1 was very happy today with me!

PPSSSSSS!!!! Congrats Mr. BINX for posting! Not much, but at least I know you where at Xtal today!

• Binx
  • [BINX]
More
26 Jan 2020 18:05 #233374 by Binx
Replied by Binx on topic Re: 1-26-2020 Crystal
ddk----SOORRYYY :)