05/26 - Crystal

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
26 May 2019 16:28 #232967 by ddk
05/26 - Crystal was created by ddk
Ouch! Forecast? Ouch! Early morning light crowd and very drippy weather. Rode a bucket with a very nice roving nurse guy from Wisconsin? He was happy to be here? I was sorta happy in-between the rain bands up in the Valley. Valley? Drop off the bucket great fall line easy bumpy fun...getting to the same mental state from GV ? Ouch? Rocky fest - though very doable on the Rock Coombas! Love those skis on slushy mucky sloppy days - in the rain! Patrol was working hard smoothing the cat lumps dropped into the - usually groomed main line GV run - but other places were groomed (Pro Course and West Face - never made the effort to go that far East) Pretty much lazy pick the least effort rock dodging path into the Valley. Hamster kinda day. Pretty drippy wet all my morning day - had to go to water proof winter gloves after the warm late season gloves started dripping water. But late morning things dried up, east wind started blowing and the crowd started to show up. Quit mid day - reached my new low vert minium based on this season - Yee Haa! Socialized with lots of employees top and bottom before I drove away. Lookin forward to hopefully a "little" more SUN tomorrow!

Thanks ZAP for your Friday report - made me fill guilty I didn't experience it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2019 21:04 #232968 by Binx
Replied by Binx on topic Re: 05/26 - Crystal
Two words! Mountain Biking!  ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.