05/09/19 - Whistler

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
09 May 2019 21:48 #232942 by ddk
05/09/19 - Whistler was created by ddk
Another sad day with no Peak chair - otherwise leave the room at 9:40, up top by 10:15, skiing very nice prime soft untracked corduroy - just right with no body around - if you cant ski big at least you can ski fun and that was pretty much today. Skied Red and Green(Emerald!) all day with the usual Whistler mid station afternoon bucket runs. Probably less folks on the slopes today- at least I spent more chair rides in quiet contemplation about life? Temps look bad ( to dang warm ) to get Peak tomorrow - dang it, it looks so darn nice! So #1 will be out EARLY! Tomorrow and we'll have a nice ski! Its been fun so far. Didn't make it to last lift ride today since I was totally hamster solo.

Other - Don't really know whats happening with the truck? The walk to the Whistler bucket was the same today, still had Chicken Noodle up top, but I picked up another Korean Spicy Barbecue sandwich for the lift! Very good! No real lift lines? Lots of park rats on Emerald, plus ski racer camps - that's why I have been spending most of my time on Red.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.