4/18/19 - SQUAW VALLEY

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Apr 2019 17:41 - 18 Apr 2019 17:48 #232883 by ddk
4/18/19 - SQUAW VALLEY was created by ddk
Today was the "DAY"!  Soft and Big and Fun from the starting bell. Spent the morning doing the "Host/Guide" to #1. From KT-22 to Headwall to Siberia to Shirley to Granite, pretty much the whole mountain! Twas a fun morning. #1did lunch and I did a few Headwall and Siberia runs. Early afternoon was more Siberia runs till #1 decided shopping time had arrived. After dropping her off at the base of KT-22 it was Hamster time on KT-22!! Rock Garden, Chute 75, West Face, Mosley's and repeat! All great fall line bump runs.  Did have my first yard sale at the bottom of Westface - I now know the toes of my EXP's do work. But the KT-22 runs were a great finish to a great trip. Heading back North for Easter and Crystal closing day.

Other - #1had a nice Glut free burger,I looked at the soup, Chicken Noodle looked great, but it was 20 degrees too warm outside. Parking the same, but maybe a little lighter. Skies where bluer, the temps warmer - ture Hawaii shirt fun. Great way to finish. I do really love Squaw. Thank you Mr. IKON!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
20 Apr 2019 14:37 #232889 by avajane
Replied by avajane on topic Re: 4/18/19 - SQUAW VALLEY
Where is Johnny Mosleys run compared to the west face? Last time I was there I had trouble finding Cornice 2😳

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Apr 2019 17:07 #232890 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: 4/18/19 - SQUAW VALLEY
If I was in the correct drop just skier right of Westface.  Funny entrance, but fun. Looking at the trail map, makes it look like its between 75 and West? But when I was following the signs felt the way I indicated?  Not totally sure there are a multitude of drops! I really love KT-22!  Number 1 chair in North America!😀 And definitely the best fall line bumps!

Just got home great trip. Ready to go back.