Crystal - 03/28 Lucky Nice

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
28 Mar 2019 15:49 #232789 by ddk
Crystal - 03/28 Lucky Nice was created by ddk
Roll of the weather weekday dice! Glad I'm mostly flexible except for when I pre schedule activities like yesterday! Got Lucky on that planning. Today WINNER! What was NICE about today? Nice sunny most of the morning, nice lack of participation, fairly nice grooming (LS good early, MIFB not so great early - but doable), very nice softening of the groomer runs - both LS and MIFB (liked MIFB better since its a more direct line to the bottom of REX for a Hamster), nice (enough for Hamsters, maybe not for lots of other folks) GV Bowl and PB, not so nice OF and from what I could see of BP's (problem was yesterday for the two hour window of the upper mountain being open, the massive (not) crowd cut up and lumped up and mucked up a lot of the core area), nice temps - not to cold and not to warm, just Goldilocks right. Nice no lift lines (though I rode REX twice today with 3 other folks - thanks BINX!). Nice riding HC solo - solo the complete chair early. Did PB 3 times - centerish a couple of times and once farther skier right - good day for the EXP's (gotta say the EXP's are making the Coombas sad!) - some nice deep wind blown in powder bowl center line of PB and everything else was doable - what does that mean? All in all a very Nice fun day.

Other - Soup at CB lodge was Chicken Noodle and it was very good, fortunately the pizza didn't look good enough to get a slice. Crowds in the lodges - NOT! Crowds on the slopes - NOT! Crowds on the lifts - NOT! Pay lot small and didn't have a lot of pay folks parked in it, rest of A lot full with a little overflow towards C. Drive up and down was end of season NICE. Didn't notice any ELK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.