Home > Forum > Blackcomb - 02/12 Old day!

Blackcomb - 02/12 Old day!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
12 Feb 2019 17:02 #232526 by ddk
Blackcomb - 02/12 Old day! was created by ddk
Big Day!  Well maybe only for me ...WHY? (I hate typing on a crappy keyboard) and it is some random special day (think I finally have my fingurs in the right places). Today - Cold (duh), 3 to 6 new, no crowds, still but more than yesterday. #1 made her appearance on the slopes!  Did great even with the temps. Slow early start, but conditions still great and COLD.   Did a big long slow painfully nice early lunch - which led to a longer wired hamster afternoon.  After #1 bailed hamster warm up mode kicked in - Aurthors! BarkSandwich!, Gearjammer!! Fun wrack up the vert  to hard breathing (face mask!  I hate!) vert oh hamster...then ski to the base, walk the short time to the room!  Ahhh!  Life is good.  Saw folks doing big things - was wimpy lazy myself.   Fun day for #65!

Other - To much food at lunch that didn't taste that great (?).   Jersey Cream chair running on diesel and very painful going from Glacier side CatSkinner side.  Big fun day, even with the cold temps!  And its snowing big time in the Village as I wackely type this post!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2019 21:16 #232529 by Micah
Replied by Micah on topic Re: Blackcomb - 02/12 Old day!
fingurs=fingers??

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 Feb 2019 17:31 #232541 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: Blackcomb - 02/12 Old day!
Yes I cant type on these crappy keyboards....fat fingers, bad typing...yaaada yaaada.