Home > Forum > Blue Bird BAKER

Blue Bird BAKER

• Bill
  • [big bill]
More
14 Jan 2019 15:06 #232320 by Bill
Blue Bird BAKER was created by Bill
Woke up early to get on the road from our new home in Anacortes to get to Baker, just to poke around and see what I could see. With the house closing in Sammamish last week this really was my first day of FREE Skiing this year. It felt good to load the truck with the gear and get to a hill early, front row parking, literately in front of the doors. No paid private, pussy parking pass at Baker ( Thank God) Booted up and chatted with some other white beards in the lodge ( real friendly). I just wanted to look around today and get a feel of Baker before I storm ski it... Man it's BIG and beautiful, so much alpine to look at above tree line,WOW and Mt. Shuksan (SP) I still have summer legs so I was staying on the groom as the off groom was frozen , crusty, mank, junk and I was just up to slide around a sight see a bit. There is a lot of hill to ski at Baker. Can't wait for the next storm cycle. I was drive the rig through the Car wash in Anacortes on my return home and owner and operator of the Buba Suds comes out and say's, " I like your Dukes" and a friendship was made with a hand shake and we chatted about the south side of Baker and doing slow low angle touring together, being new in Town, I just thought I was the only one in town that did not own a BOAT. Baker, I will be back to you soon. It needs a fresh blanket, but sounds like everything does. Think snow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2019 18:24 #232325 by Zap
Replied by Zap on topic Re: Blue Bird BAKER
😀

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.