Home > Forum > Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage

Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage

• Bandit
  • [Bandit]
More
16 Feb 2006 14:49 #174328 by Bandit
Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage was created by Bandit
Here is a good website to report aggressive driving and road rage. I don't know how many times I've witnessed really bad driving on the stretch of SR 410 between Bonney Lake and Buckley. <br><br>I had a guy in a white Dodge pickup, with a white canopy tailgate me all the way from Enumclaw and pass in a double yellow area just outside Buckley. He weaved in and out of traffic almost causing numerous accidents. I got his license #, and will be reporting this clown on this website. <br><br>Funny thing is, after all his speeding and reckless driving, I caught up to him stuck in traffic on SR 512. <br><br>Slow down and drive safe people.<br><br>www.wsp.wa.gov/traveler/roadrage.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2006 15:26 #174330 by Scole
Replied by Scole on topic Re: Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage
<br>Isn't that always the case? That kind of behaivor happens all the time on the way up to Mt Baker and yet you always end up parking next to the person driving agro.. :D

• Bandit
  • [Bandit]
More
26 Feb 2006 08:13 #174518 by Bandit
Replied by Bandit on topic Re: Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage
On Friday the 24th, 410 was very icy. On the way home, some yay hoo passes about three of four cars , going about 75 mph. ??? Just before the Mud Mountain Dam cutoff road a WSP had a speed trap set up. Guess who got nailed? Sweet. I like it. <br><br>To the guy in the Honda SUV. Slow down before you kill someone. I hope that speeding ticket teaches you a lesson. ;D

• powscraper
  • [username]
More
26 Feb 2006 08:25 #174519 by powscraper
Replied by powscraper on topic Re: Hwy 410 to Crystal Mt/Road Rage
How retarded do you have to be, before you can't tell the difference between the ski hill and the highway...<br><br>"I skied big today, now I can drive Warren Miller style!"<br><br>People who get cited by the police for reckless driving on the way to or from the ski area should have their season passes revoked and be banned for the year.<br><br>(If maiming/killing themselves and others isn't enough of a deterrent, perhaps a denial of skiing/boarding priviledges is...)