Home > Forum > Alpental - May 5th Cinco de Mayo!

Alpental - May 5th Cinco de Mayo!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 May 2018 14:01 #231765 by ddk
Short Report - Arrived early to get prime parking and a 50th Season Cinco de Mayo shirt...very nice this year...Armstrong started loading early and the next hour was very pleasant, soft snow, small lines...Nash was big our first (and my only) time down early, Ch 2 side would have been worth many repeats...sorry...except for the massive line...but those padded seats are way nicer than what X-tal had on the old HC lift...crowd built, party was on, lift lines started getting pretty impressive (great day for the balance sheet!) As noted by Apental the lots where full by 9:30, cars parked on the side of the road for a mile when I left...looked like the S West lots where pretty packed close to I-90. Drive fast up and down, no Elk, but lots of trucks...gotta say it is a short drive from my house....Would have liked to ski a bunch more today...hopefully tomorrow will be a little more mellow.

Wordy Report - See Short report...do to hamster problems I left kinda early...ready for tomorrow morning!

Other - Taco's were great, beer I had was not so impressive, party at the base was big, costumes were all over the place and very entertaining...more sun and heat would have brought out more skin...but it was a mighty fine 5th....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Donnelly_M
  • [Donnelly_M]
More
05 May 2018 23:43 - 06 May 2018 05:28 #231767 by Donnelly_M
Replied by Donnelly_M on topic Re: Alpental - May 5th Cinco de Mayo!
Great corn snow in some areas of the BC!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.