Home > Forum > 02/27/18 Crystal

02/27/18 Crystal

• Bill
  • [big bill]
More
27 Feb 2018 15:29 - 28 Feb 2018 05:58 #231238 by Bill
02/27/18 Crystal was created by Bill
I was stoked by all of the over the shoulder, deep Blower, POW POW reports of the last few days and some great shots of the Waterfall guy and  his "sure, let's do Crystal" shots, (Amazing), woke up way early to see the "this is the Patrol from MT. Top" report "extra Layer" : Bring the Pow Boards" ( none of which i needed and off groom should be killer all day. and it was, if you know how to ski Crystal, no over the shoulder for me and the Vis was a struggle for this old guy. on a positive side .. I did not hit any rocks... I saw the Red Coat guy with the red hair and now a grey beard slepping some boo around the hill, the Red Coat on BIG RICH fits him well, he just might be the next Ferk, dare I say that in public, but the guy is a beast and can hike and ski with the young Red Coats at an age that is closer to 65 than 64, he is more like 35.. wow, Bailed early but glad I went, No Rocks and let's just say,  Mad River Glenn (back East) would give their right arm to have our snow pack, that we could ski, if we can, if it were open wall to wall all the time, but I get it... $$$$$$$$ just felt good to be up in the hills for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kamtron
  • [kamtron]
More
27 Feb 2018 15:34 #231239 by kamtron
Replied by kamtron on topic Re: 02/27/18 Crystal
My buddy from MRG is there, so yeah, you're spot on!

• cornRIDE
  • [cornRIDE]
More
01 Mar 2018 15:06 #231256 by cornRIDE
Replied by cornRIDE on topic Re: 02/27/18 Crystal
who buckled your boots if I wasn't there ;)

t