Home > Forum > Crystal mountain found ski

Crystal mountain found ski

• hookstr
  • [hookstr]
More
16 Feb 2018 15:36 #231118 by hookstr
Crystal mountain found ski was created by hookstr
found one black rossignol ski with tele binding on side of road half way down crystal blvd.
somebody must know who's ski this is. call Dick 253 686 1738 complete with set of poles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2018 17:18 #231129 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: Crystal mountain found ski
Got me interested....1 ski , 2 poles...has anybody admitted the stuff is theirs?...or where the other ski is?....kinda funny...but heard some folks got hurt when the vehicle in front of them lost a big ski box on the Blvd earlier this season...brainless folks.....

More
17 Feb 2018 20:59 - 18 Feb 2018 04:05 #231135 by Binx
Replied by Binx on topic Re: Crystal mountain found ski
Hey DDK!!!
Hardly any skiers even know about this website, to find the owners you might have to post it on KOMO
news. Hope the spud truck made it to the northern part of the USA ok, averting a disastrous oil spill.  Hope to see you in the AM. Leave the poodle behind.

More
17 Feb 2018 21:43 #231136 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: Crystal mountain found ski

Hey DDK!!!
Hardly any alpine skiers even know about this website, to find the owners you might have to post it on KOMO
news. Hope the spud truck made it to the northern part of the USA ok, averting a disastrous oil spill.  Hope to see you in the AM. Leave the poodle behind.

Ha..Ha..as I've dinged others...lower case ddk...no shouting reguired ....they were teli bindings....I actually have skied with some very good teli skiers and enjoyed it...even Snowboarders!!!...Hope I don't think know him (or her....)