December 5, 2017 Stevens Pass

• Zap
  • [Zap]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Dec 2017 17:51 #230265 by Zap
December 5, 2017 Stevens Pass was created by Zap
Jill decided to ski her first day this season in the sun.  She used her free ticket from her Timberline season pass with the Powder Alliance group which gives you 3 three days at 13 ski areas.  We parked near the stairs in the first parking lot.  She spoke to the parking attendant and asked if, as oldies, we could park in a new "line"up front. He said "sure"! It's always nice to ask...

The skiing was perfect on the groomers. We used the Hogsback, Tye Mill and Skyliner lifts.  Daisy, Brooks, and 7th Heaven were also open. The groomers have the obstacle items clearly identified so it was fun to just let the skis move and not worry about the coverage. Skiing off-piste is another story - wouldn't want to do that! I usually ski down first, stop, and watch Jill ski down to me. So I did the usual "thing"-- stopped and looked for her up hill and can't see her. After 10 seconds of searching I hear this voice say,"I'm right behind you". This is her first day, and "Yes, but I feel great". OK!

A nice day in the sun with good coverage and fun skiing with my number one ski buddy.   ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• telemack
  • [telemack]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
06 Dec 2017 11:09 #230276 by telemack
Replied by telemack on topic Re: December 5, 2017 Stevens Pass
Nice TR Zap. No stump-jumping in the woods this week....
If your 3 x 13 tickets include Xtal, why don't you two join me and Lisa some weekday?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.