Home > Forum > Is Crystal open today 11/22/17?

Is Crystal open today 11/22/17?

• BigMountainSkier
  • [BigMountainSkier]
More
22 Nov 2017 09:33 #230156 by BigMountainSkier
Is Crystal open today 11/22/17? was created by BigMountainSkier
I just looked at the webcams for Crystal. The base of Chinook is awful. Bare spots everywhere. I couldn't make out a solid line of snow to even get on the lift. I didn't see any workers in the people. Are they even open? Website indicates they are but looking at the webcam I think that is incorrect information...Anyone know?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cmosetick
  • [cmosetick]
More
22 Nov 2017 13:29 #230157 by cmosetick
Replied by cmosetick on topic Re: Is Crystal open today 11/22/17?
Their website has an update posted that is more than 10 minutes in the future. So I'm not sure what is going on.

From their website this afternoon, which I found at 1:25pm:

(11/22/2017 1:40 p.m.) The rain has eased up for the time being and the snow is soft and spring-like.  Coverage is thin so ski/ride with caution and watch for unmarked objects.  Operations are limited due to the conditions and to preserve the upper slopes during this wet weather cycle.  The Chinook Express & Forest Queen Express lifts are open and tickets are reduced to $40. No trails were groomed overnight to help preserve the early season snowpack.  Temps are expected to drop tomorrow with some new snow as we head into the weekend.  We are planning to open more lifts by Friday or Saturday, conditions permitting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.