Home > Forum > Jan 27, Stevens Pass

Jan 27, Stevens Pass

• BrianLee
  • [BrianLee]
More
27 Jan 2006 11:18 #212227 by BrianLee
Jan 27, Stevens Pass was created by BrianLee
Very surprised at how good it was. On Orion and Aquarius Faces...thigh deep face shottin' fluff material!!! Dry and light, once again Friday= afternoon class so i had to leave as it was gettin better!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Telemon
  • [Telemon]
More
30 Jan 2006 15:34 #212246 by Telemon
Replied by Telemon on topic Re: Jan 27, Stevens Pass
And better it did get!! I don't think that I have ever had nicer snow at Stevens. It was truly hero snow; an absolute delight to play in.I found several new ways to get down through the trees and Tye Bowl was free of crud. Saturday brought more depth, but it wasn't as fluffy and the visibilty was never as open as Friday's outing.<br> I spent the weekend in the Mountaineer's cabin, so I had the flexibility of ski in/ski out, plus I didn't have to worry about driving after a few Black Butte Porters (the long trip up the Brooks chair did wonders clearing the head). You don't have to be a member or know a member to stay at the cabin...something to think about this winter and spring.<br><br>Bob Wiebe

• Telemon
  • [Telemon]
More
30 Jan 2006 16:06 #212248 by Telemon
For those who are interested in the above cabin, you can get what you need at : mountaineers.org/lodge/stevens/default.html