I'm already thinking about October turns... I may be out of town in late October, so I'm glancing at Sunday. Right now the forecast is rain Friday, and 1-3 inches each on Saturday and Sunday on Ptarmigan Ridge. I'm going to watch the forecast closely, and decide tomorrow or Saturday if I want to go out. The more snow that falls, or if it looks like Sunday night be drier, I'll be more likely to go. May take my son with me as well, not sure yet. Anyone interested?
If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you don't do it next year.