Home > Forum > Looking for Allan (sp?) who skied Pickets late May

Looking for Allan (sp?) who skied Pickets late May

• Trevor Kostanich
  • [Trevor Kostanich]
More
11 Jun 2017 20:17 #229753 by Trevor Kostanich
Looking for Allan (sp?) who skied Pickets late May was created by Trevor Kostanich
I am trying to contact an Allan (sp?) who skied through The Pickets north to south roughly May 21-26.  Forest & I ran into him and his partner on the SE aspect of Elephant Butte May 26th.

Please reach out to me via email using my full name at gmail dot com if you know how I can contact him.

Thanks for all the kind notes/messages regarding our recent wander north through our wonderful range.  I believe Forest is working on a trip report he intends to post here and expect we'll present something larger with the greater PNW mountain community later in the year.  Basically, we feel lucky to have coordinated life to spend a month doing our favorite activity in our favorite mountain range and hope more people prioritize their passions similarly.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any specific questions through the email I listed above.

Happy Spring,

Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lowell_Skoog
  • [Lowell_Skoog]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 Jun 2017 21:57 #229754 by Lowell_Skoog
Allen Taylor's email sent....

• Trevor Kostanich
  • [Trevor Kostanich]
More
12 Jun 2017 07:21 #229755 by Trevor Kostanich
Replied by Trevor Kostanich on topic Re: Looking for Allan (sp?) who skied Pickets late May
Thanks Lowell - it was indeed Allen Taylor. We've made contact.