Home > Forum > feb 11 ,crystal

feb 11 ,crystal

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
11 Feb 2017 16:44 #228733 by eskinmo
feb 11 ,crystal was created by eskinmo
Some good turns on the front side,there was so much rain that this is a smooth coral......Loud Powder. Groomers were very good in the am.....but you knew it wouldn't last. Big slide in little portillo, like take out a chairlift big.This slide was huge...with a bigly debris field. North and south will offer some good skiing tomorrow ....could be worse...you could be in Jackson Hole.....

soup....left early bisque
crowd..I was first chair arrived at Chex 8:10...but there weren't enough people to even load 6 to a chair
buses..In the ditch on it's side coming up the blvd when I left at 1ish.....windows out cuz it was laying on the door
weather....more sun would have been better...in&out fog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2017 13:39 #228738 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Re: feb 11 ,crystal
tell me more about this avalanche inbounds, will ya. was if part of the AM control work, skier triggered, before the area opened to public. I can't find any info out there on this. Starting zone ect.???????????

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
12 Feb 2017 16:42 #228740 by eskinmo
Replied by eskinmo on topic Re: feb 11 ,crystal
Start was 3/4 of the way to cable chute ....end was the pit at little portillo.....5 feet deep debris field 100+ feet long with a few small trees in it. crown 7 feet to the ground . friday noon ish it happened......let us all pray for Thursday snow ;D

More
12 Feb 2017 19:31 #228746 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Re: feb 11 ,crystal

Start was 3/4 of the way to cable chute ....end was the pit at little portillo.....5 feet deep debris field 100+ feet long with a few small trees in it. crown 7 feet to the ground . friday noon ish it happened......let us all pray for Thursday snow ;D

Thanks