Home > Forum > Crystal - 01/13 Happy Friday the 13th!

Crystal - 01/13 Happy Friday the 13th!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 Jan 2017 15:15 #228265 by ddk
What a nasty, crappy, crowded, terrible snow, bad grooming, no vis fogy cant see anything kind of day….dang! NOT! One of the most surprising light crowd, great vis, great snow, great groomers, great north facing snow (PB being the biggest best fun for me). Never saw a lift line, groomers held up great for #1…who had one of her best ski days of the season in her nice comfy new boots. Got CHex first chair with #1…a first for her! Got lots of great runs in the Valley and off of REX early morning before the crowd arrived...Happily the crowd just never showed. I got a number of repeat happy PB/BP runs mid day. Skied a lot of fun vert.

Other – Triple C at CB lodge…and I actually had a bowl – very tasty. Spaced when we left and did not notice how full the lots were…other than the massive empty pay lot, with lots of spaces for early and late school buses. Drive at max speed (for old me) both up and down today. A surprisingly nice Friday, way better than expected. Views from Hood to Baker and the Olympics …Great day! Great to finally have more than half a lung today….and even more so quads!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.