Home > Forum > ALTA DEC 17

ALTA DEC 17

• eskinmo
  • [eskinmo]
More
17 Dec 2016 16:49 #227815 by eskinmo
ALTA DEC 17 was created by eskinmo
What can cut a saterday crowd by 75%.... -4F at the top.It's a little chilly at first but once you become accustom to it....you go inside and realize how cold you really are.Thank god there were no lift lines because a person could simply die if they stop moving....The snow was really good ,super deep in lots of places and incredibly silky....just thinking about it makes me shiver...it will be a little warmer?..tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2016 16:53 #227816 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: ALTA DEC 17
Congrats on yesterday...and even more so today....wanted to ski at Crystal today...but it was only single plus digits at top (with some fair winds)...stayed home waiting for the big warm up tomorrow!  But what was the Soup? I've never noticed at Alta? Looks like a lot of nice precip this week....

• oftpiste
  • [oftpiste]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
17 Dec 2016 17:34 #227819 by oftpiste
Replied by oftpiste on topic Re: ALTA DEC 17
probably helped they closed the LCC road at 7:30 and didn't open until noon or so! Nothing like a good interlodge. sounds like it is absolutely nuking down there.

What can cut a saterday crowd by 75%....  -4F at the top.It's a little chilly at first but once you become accustom to it....you go inside and realize how cold you really are.Thank god there were no lift lines because a person could simply die if they stop moving....The snow was really good ,super deep in lots of places and incredibly silky....just thinking about it makes me shiver...it will be a little warmer?..tomorrow.