Home > Forum > Whistler 12-2-16

Whistler 12-2-16

• snakeman
  • [snakeman]
More
02 Dec 2016 16:36 #227603 by snakeman
Whistler 12-2-16 was created by snakeman
Started skiing on 11-30 (Tuesday). Skiing was very good. Took multiple runs on Harmony and Peak Chair. Found multiple areas of knee deep powder early off of the Saddle either side. Also drops off of Harmony ridge were plentiful. Only decision was how far you wanted to drop. Old guys like me don't want to drop to far so common sense ruled.
The sun showed up early Thursday but was replaced by clouds and a little snow later on.
Today was warmer and windy. The upper mountain was closed. the wind was very strong on top at times. that being said the few inches of fresh we nice. Great day to cruise the groomers. 15,000 to 20,000 vf was very easy with the good snow all days. Tomorrow may be a challenge. Hit the lifts early for ski school starts tomorrow. Conditions will be very good. If you are lucky the upper part of Whistler will be open especially if the Symphony Express opens. No Lines to speak of
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
02 Dec 2016 16:48 #227604 by avajane
Replied by avajane on topic Re: Whistler 12-2-16
Glad to see someone took over as I had to leave on Tuesday morning. Knew it was going to stay good. Hope the wind dies down for you. Supposed to get real cold around Seattle by Sunday so you may get the arctic blast as well. Love to see pictures of Symphony if it opens. There will be some great spots to still get good fresh...pm me if you like. I know that Flute zone real well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.