Dispite the poor weather forecast did a jaunt up to Artist point than down to Swift creek drainage. Early on the weather looked promising, by lunch the ridge at artist point was being buffeted by high winds and periods of zero visibility, bad time to be in the land or cornices. The turns were great above 5000 ft. by the time we were mid way down the west flank of Swift Creek the snow was getting that spring stickiness. Made an adjustment to the wax issue with some Dakine Afterburner, and it was once more nice turns. Back to the upper parking lot by 2:30 under increasing rain and wind. On the drive down the lower lot had about 50 cars of the dedicated troop of boarders and riders. Gotta love my triple layer Gore-tex Don
If you're not falling down you're not skiing enough.