January 5, 2016 Timberline

• Zap
  • [Zap]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Jan 2016 16:44 #225604 by Zap
January 5, 2016 Timberline was created by Zap
Jill and I came down to Timberline to pickup our Fusion Passes which cover 12 resorts for 3 days, plus Timberline until May 30. We missed the freezing rain that Portland had on Sunday. On Tuesday there was 2” overnight and another 3” while we were skiing.  Timberline was very quiet, the snow was silky, and we had mostly untracked lines during our stay.  The tree lines were accessed by the following express quads: Stormin' Norman, Jeff Flood and Molly's. Magic Mile was not running because of the storm. We would ski over a rise and there would be one untracked line after another. It's always nice to find more lines.  I bought Jill's Fusion pass for her birthday - for $50!  One of the benefits of her being a senior. She is now thinking about a pair of powder boards. Hmmm, I might have to not sell those Icelantic Shamans. I bought another Icelantic Shaman that is longer. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2016 19:59 #225605 by Robie
Replied by Robie on topic Re: January 5, 2016 Timberline
So tricky !

• telemack
  • [telemack]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
05 Jan 2016 21:54 #225610 by telemack
Replied by telemack on topic Re: January 5, 2016 Timberline

One of the benefits of her being a senior.

Deep knowledge, good TR.
I hope to have these problems soon ;)

• OregonDead
  • [OregonDead]
More
06 Jan 2016 12:39 #225613 by OregonDead
Replied by OregonDead on topic Re: January 5, 2016 Timberline
Seems like someone could use a pair of powder boards this year. This season my wife got the Icelantic Gypsy skis in 170 and they seem to do the trick. Lower mountain at TLine has the best coverage in a couple of years now. Skibowl too. Monday night they had the Cascade chair running and a beautiful groom.