Home > Forum > Timberline. Last minutes of regulation play.

Timberline. Last minutes of regulation play.

• OregonDead
  • [OregonDead]
More
26 May 2015 09:29 #224595 by OregonDead
With no clear winner at the end of regulation play Timberline has extended all passes for two additional weeks. Palmer is still running strong and midway was set up the middle of last week. Downloading on the Mile is now my preference as the tide is rising. The terrain park is still open on the mile and I'm not sure if hiking up or down is a longer walk. I've been taking most of my laps on midway but there is still good coverage down the full length of Palmer. Play hard my friends. I think RLK will just call it a draw if no one wins by June 7th.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2015 15:09 #224598 by ceog
Besides the south side, could you recommend other routes? The Wy'east face is a bit severe for me. I am unfamiliar of Mt. Hood and may try something new this weekend. Thanks.

• OregonDead
  • [OregonDead]
More
28 May 2015 10:20 #224607 by OregonDead
Timberline is the only option for "lift accessed skiing" right now. I'm not really qualified to give any climbing advice. Conditions have been soft and it still good skiing but I heard a lot of rock fall lately. There is a big brown ribbon coming down from Illumination Rock that goes right through a line I skied a couple of weeks ago. Thought about going for a walk yesterday but the groom was fast and there was still a lot of cloud action.

More
28 May 2015 14:22 #224608 by ceog
Thanks!