Home > Forum > Crystal - 04/18 Almost the end!

Crystal - 04/18 Almost the end!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Apr 2015 17:33 #224439 by ddk
Crystal - 04/18 Almost the end! was created by ddk
Another Sad day in the Hamster Treadmill!...Even more Sad! Since a fair number of other happy SAD folks showed up today – as expected. Early rush pretty light, made for quick fast cycle runs on the already soft groomers – off piste still needed a little time…but when it went off! It was pretty big soft happy bumps and slush and spring and ….by 10:30 the pace slowed down with the “pleasure” of more social time in the lift line at the bottom of GV…11:30 pretty much the same – patrol was doing lift counting and line control (some patrol better than others). 12:00 pretty much the same and 12:30 new folks still filling the space from the early leavers. Not as bad a line as I expected…but still “social” enough to make me finally bail out! Great day, snow never got sticky before I left. Plenty of snow for the last day tomorrow….and thanks to Hugh(sp) and one of his friends…still plenty of snow on the high traverse to Grubstake…low traverse was mighty fine for lazy folks like me, with only a few turns lost.

Other – Food at the top…no real clue other than it all looked BIG!. Lots of folks sitting outside enjoying the views. Tourist all over the place from “India” – Crystal should be happy today with the ticket sales for the views! Which were really BIG!. Pay lot had cars, rest of A full (even when I left early), overflow into C with a row in B???? Ouch!
Fun day, not much time left for lazy uploading locally…But Whistler is calling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.