Home > Forum > I need snowboard boot tongues...

I need snowboard boot tongues...

• Jake the Brit
  • [Jake the Brit]
More
23 Mar 2015 18:10 #224266 by Jake the Brit
I need snowboard boot tongues... was created by Jake the Brit
I have a project running that needs lightweight snowboard boot tongues. Just the tongues really, one pair, many pairs, the more the better so I can modify them. I just don't know anyone at K2 or the other snow companies who squeeze them out by the thousand.
Wierd, I know.

any help will be greatly, greatly appreciated, with dollar bills.
Thanks.
Jake in Seattle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Good2Go
  • [Good2Go]
More
23 Mar 2015 21:30 #224269 by Good2Go
Replied by Good2Go on topic Re: I need snowboard boot tongues...
Dunno if it would work for your project, but Intuition sells variable stiffness/thickness tongues separately for some of their liners: intuitionliners.com/thestore/pro-tour-tongues/. They use a simple velcro attachment system.

• Jake the Brit
  • [Jake the Brit]
More
25 Mar 2015 09:36 #224288 by Jake the Brit
Replied by Jake the Brit on topic Re: I need snowboard boot tongues...

Dunno if it would work for your project, but Intuition sells variable stiffness/thickness tongues separately for some of their liners:  intuitionliners.com/thestore/pro-tour-tongues/.  They use a simple velcro attachment system. 

I reckon those puppies are for ski boots, they are a bit too narrow & over-padded for snowboard boots. Thankyou for the reply though, those Intuition folks are stellar.

I hacked this out of a Ride RFL snowboard boot, and it's about right. No padding either which is good.
It's one of the peculiarities of life, knowing that there are boxes of these things in the 1000's in Zhanggiakou but not-a-one unattached over in the USA.

Attachments: