Home > Forum > 1/25/2015 - Alpental

1/25/2015 - Alpental

• jakub808
  • [jakub808]
More
25 Jan 2015 18:42 #223654 by jakub808
1/25/2015 - Alpental was created by jakub808
Is skiing still skiing if it's more like tree trimmin', and rock polishing? I guess i got my turns in, i shouldn't complain, but beside the great sunny weather, I did find myself repeating, this is fun right?.. I really do feel pretty bad for the summit, they lost a lot of snow since monday, the rain didn't do wonders to the already thin conver... It's pretty rough out there... i feel bad for people that aren't in the expert category at dodging things. Chair 2 was alright I guess, but even there, the cover is is thin, watching multiple people crashing trying to cross the creek at the bottom of edelweiss.. Nash was rockhard frozen ice of death, took one run down, and it was subsequently closed after that, wonder if someone had a crash or what? Anyways, I wonder what they are going to do next week, kind of crazy, I can't imagine it getting better until we get an actual real storm cycle.. Either way, I'll be back next week if the lessons are going for the kids, with my official rock skis. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.