Home > Forum > Come Support Friends of the NW Avy Center!

Come Support Friends of the NW Avy Center!

• gorper
  • [gorper]
More
07 Nov 2005 13:01 #172985 by gorper
If you...<br><br>a.) like to drink good beer, and<br>b.) like to hang out with like-minded snow freaks,<br><br>then come on out to The Tractor Tavern this weekend and support the Friends of the Northwest Avalanche Center.<br><br>That's right, Snowbash 2005 is this Friday at 8PM at The Tractor in beautiful old Ballard.<br><br>It's always a good time, it's for a good cause and, this year, there'll be no moaning about cr@ppy snowpack!

-Hans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2005 19:16 #173081 by ron j
A great evening to be sure. Lots of fun folks to enjoy... with many more with familiar faces that I wanted to visit with but just didn't get to them. Lots of big name folks in weather and avy circles like Rich Marriot and Mark Moore. the band, Captain Gravel rocked; perfect for the crowd and widely appreciated. Hope they come back again next year. Lots of cool stuff raffled and auctioned off. If you missed it, no matter -- you can come next year and in the mean time donate to the cause by going to the Frineds of the Northwest Avalanche Center <br>They do a great job and they're short of funding so let's all dig a little deeper to keep them delivering the info that's so important to our fun and our safety.

• gorper
  • [gorper]
More
13 Nov 2005 11:33 #173085 by gorper
Yes, it was a good time! ;D<br><br>Thanks, too, to Charles E here at TAY for making this post a "sticky".<br><br>Safe turns,<br><br>-Hans

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
17 Nov 2005 04:02 #173112 by Charles
I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to this year's Snowbash, but I have sent in a contribution to help the NWAC continue providing such important resources for all of us who venture out into the backcountry.