Home > Trip Reports > December 24, 2014, Stevens

December 24, 2014, Stevens

12/24/14
WA Stevens Pass
Posted by silaswild on 12/24/14 7:23am
Great to have 6" nice new powder and continuous snowing through mid day over the firm but not quite deep enough base, no sharks tho!  With only three lifts running, we found nice quiet skinning between Kehrs and Tye Mill chairs, and of course above.  All we need for Christmas is a few more dumps like this, with no warming temperatures.
Cold boot top pow shared by about 8 people on Cowboy and Mill Valley. If only every day could be so easy. My Christmas wishes were granted in a big way.

Much better than the 23rd!  We had a few lift runs & 2 sort skins in the drizzle. Oddly, I tried to do a TR but kept getting the red warning bar saying my session had timed out
Forecast is looking better this weekend:  some white stuff under the tree at last!

I very often get the timed out message or if not - the "this picture has already been used"

What a good day that was. We went back again today and continued milking the nicely settled pow. Nice to see you Zach and Stephanie, missed you I guess Silas. Merry Christmas everyone!

Reply to this TR

december-24-2014-stevens
silaswild
2014-12-24 15:23:03